Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi there. My name is Steven, I own a modified Land Cruiser that has been SORN'd for nearly three years!!! She has a few dripping seals, no batteries and a shagged ARB front locker, AGAIN:blush: I don't really have any plans for her except to get her back on the road again some time....

Oh, BTW she's called SWAMPY:smiley:

Steve, welcome back you old devil. Where the hell have you been?

Boom, that's me hitting the floor as I fall over. Welcome back

Been away getting a divorce, counseling, selling the marital home, buying a new home, Plenty of Fish, Tinder, new girlfriend, blew up Subaru, new car, furlough.....

Ouch, plenty of change in there. Get SWAMPY on the road and enjoying it again

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just been outside and taken a couple of photos of her, for all you sick voyeurs :laughing-rolling:

IMG_7398[1].JPG
IMG_7399[1].JPG

Great to see you Steven! Welcome back mate! :thumbup:

Hi Steve, great to see you are still a Cruiser Bod. I put black 80 wheels on my Collie, probably inspired by yours.
I bet those kids you brought to Lincombe look a good sight bigger.

Get it fixed and sorted out that looks way too good to be yard art

This was a pleasant surprise when I jumped on the forum tonight, nice to see you back in the fold Steve. Just in time too if you fancy popping up to the informal Pub meet this month.

Welcome back Steven , i'd drive it some before you fix any seals a bit of heat might bring them back to life .

I thought I’d hit on an old post again, welcome back Steve.... :thumbup:

And Swampy, of course - Yay :cool:

Welcome back Steven. Parts of your story sound familiar, sorry to hear those, and I wonder what's going on with that front locker, again!

Welcome back, nice to see you on here again, wondered where you had gone to. LC looks great.
Hope your life is settling down now

Adult onesy round the campfire at lincomb a few years ago, was that you?

I know, a bit of a blast from the past. It's great to see almost everyone is still about :smiley:

Iwan, great to see your comment, I still owe your for letting me stay at yours that time and running me into the mountains :thumbup:

I need to thank Karl for the fact that Swampy still sits on my drive, following the many hours he spent on the phone to me talking about life :blush:

Trevor, do you still have Fiery? And Little Blue for that matter :laughing-rolling:

Lomas, I remember chatting to you for hours about your possible suspension and wheel combination on the Collie that you bought for your young lady :smiley: So long in fact that I completed an entire Tesco shop while doing so :laughing-rolling:

Nick, the chap in the one-see was that other Chris who's name we no longer mention (named sloppy foot Chris by my boys from that time he bogged down at Lincomb and went bare foot). He was wearing an Elvis one while shown everyone some pretty inappropriate videos of himself and his wife :blush:

Chris, my boys still hold your in great revere as being a the gentle giant that they met at Lincomb :smiley: "You know the one dad, the one that was wearing the Bat-Man top", so much so that they bought one for me for Christmas :smiley:

Jon, thanks for doing my ARB for me :thumbup: Do you still live in that house with the cliff like drive? :laughing-rolling: Not your fault its gone again :blush: She was driven for to many miles while engaged on Tarmac!!! :blush::blush::blush:

I could keep going on here. I have in my locker a story or two to tell about everyone of you and you me the same I'm sure :smiley:

Back