Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

v8estate

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi
Thanks for accepting me into group.
My name is Steve, and I'm based in Gloucestershire
I have an LJ71 2.4turbo which is very nice and quite standard ( egr delete and intercooler apart ), as well as an LJ78 which is undergoing a body off restoration and will be very modified ( Lexus 1UZ engine, body lift etc)
Here are photos of my two cruisers. I may start a thread on the LJ78 build if anyone is interested.

LJ78 body being taken off
cruiser1.jpg

LJ71
PXL_20210308_111653278.jpg

Attachments

• cruiser-2.jpg
    cruiser-2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 39
Welcome to the club Steve :thumbup:

That LJ71 looks pretty mint - love it! :cool:

A separate and dedicated thread for your LJ78 build would be great and I'm sure you would have quite a few members, including myself, that would appreciate following that journey - sounds very interesting. Hard to beat a V8 conversion! :icon-wink::thumbup:

good to have you here Steve . is the 71 a Jap. import ? 70 s are my fave Landcruisers so i¡m looking forward to more from you .

good to have you here Steve . is the 71 a Jap. import ? 70 s are my fave Landcruisers so i¡m looking forward to more from you .
Hi
Yes, its a recent import and much nicer than I expected it to be. The LJ78 I have had for many years. I will write a build thread for it shortly

Hi Steve and welcome good looking cruisers good start with the pics keep them coming .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back