HID or Xenon replacement/upgrade headlights available for 100 series without a kit?

Otis1971

I am in united_states
Jul 21, 2014
Murfreesboro, TN, USA
I'm in the US and looking for a HID or Xenon headlight replacement that does not require me to cut the existing headlight reflectors. I would prefer to purchase a complete headlight system that is a direct bolt in replacement and put my OEM headlights on the shelf in my garage in case I ever needed to change back. I've looked on line but can't find a solution. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Towpack

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 4, 2011
UK
Garage
LED bulbs are now coming on the market for reasonable prices. Brighter than Zenon/Halogen, as bright as HID's without the heat and no ballasts to fit. Plus the life expectancy is something like 50000 hrs and you get instant full power lighting with no warmup period as in HID's. Thinking of trying a set on the bike and if they're as good as advertised, might try some in the LC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks