Hilux hubs/spindles on an LJ78

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
Anyone know if they're interchangable? I know of a spare hilux front axle and was wondering if there's any way I can merge it into mine to give me manual hubs? The time has come to do the bearings anyway so thought I might give it a go while I'm working in that area..

Cheers, Jim.

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
Just a (very late) follow up. Yes, they do fit :thumbup: I did one side and will get round to the other eventually :roll: It's alot of work but worth it if you have problematic electric hubs and the bits to hand

Jim.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Birder

Oct 10, 2010
Boston, Lincolnshire
Not to those who live just down the road. Like me :thumbdown:

I did my driving test near there and the tester could not find anywhere to do a hill start

On another point, why is it when I try the "view me on a map" there is like this huge gap around my before we get to another member.

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
Hey all, went to Gran Canaria, and wish I was still there! Had a hoot, and I'm a little browner/redder than a week ago..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks