Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HJ47 troopy for sale

stan

Well not sure I am doing the right thing..but I am thinking of selling my HJ47

So here's a tentative toe in the water..

it's a 1981 HJ 47 troopy from Australia. I got it 18 months ago from a guy in France who's friend drove it around the world many years ago. It's had a new engine around 100k ago (km). I use it everyday, it just wants to drive and really wants to set off to the sun and not have chainsaws chucked in the back !

i have changed the oils, put new spring bushes in, a new split charge system, and wax oiled the chassis.

it has the 4L straight 6 2H engine

the truck has a few rust spots, and has the patina of a well traveled vehicle, it comes with bed in the back, storage, interior lights, engel fridge, aux battery, 2 tanks, new stereo, hi lift, 2 spares, full roof rack with water storage, a rear 'tent' fastened above the back doors and a side awning
it has 11 months mot
theres nothing really needed, it is what it is, it's a rare thing and I love it to bits but I could do with the money for another project..

I am after £12k for it

image.jpg

The sight of this truck always gives me goose-bumps... Classic and majestic, love it, just can't warrant buying it :icon-cry:

Believe me Clive, it looks even better in the flesh so to speak, if I ever gave up my beloved 80 it would be for one of these, as you say 'it's a classic' :drool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
very nice, I can always help parts and we always have a few 45s for sale

Hi I'm the guy from Switzerland who travelled around the world with this car. Is it still for sale? regards Stéphane

Hi I'm the guy from Switzerland who travelled around the world with this car. Is it still for sale? regards Stéphane
I'm fairly sure Stan did sell that - but i'm not sure to who. If he doesn't see this then I can drop him an email about it if you like.

Ok thanks for the information. If the couple who are going to make the travel with this car, need some informations about it, don't let them know that they can contact me! have an nice sunday!

Back