Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Holiday time,

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Now I need a rest to recover from our holiday.

We had a great time in Marmaris, Turkey, where the weather was, well, "Holiday weather" 35 to 40 deg most days.

We did a few great activities, and here are a few pictures from just three of our activities.

1/ Swimming with dolphins, every one has to do this. It's not cheap, but hey, worry about that later when you get home.
They are so very gentle and careful when they are around you, amazing creatures.
Gooddolphin7.jpg

Gooddolphin21.jpg

Gooddolphin2.jpg

Next up was the scuba diving, just love this.
We had passed on from beginner with PADI, and were now on 12 to 18 meter dives, we may return in September were we will complete the full course.
Diving23.jpg

Diving11.jpg

Diving8.jpg

Then we had the horse day out, trekking and through rivers, nothing to difficult.
HorseSafari13.jpg

HorseSafari22.jpg

HorseSafari19.jpg

We just love the horses, again such a intelligent animal.

Gra & Fay

That looks like an awesome holiday! :clap:

:thumbup: Nice one Gra, I enjoyed Turkey for a seaside holiday, plenty to do and the prices reasonable (I've seen more expensive, put it that way).

I travel a lot to Turkey, well twice a month since last November, and it's always Istanbul, and it's always work, so I never get the chance to see Turkey.

Its a huge country and very diverse. I've just looked at the map to see where Marmaris is, and it's friggin miles away from Istanbul :lol:

Have a good recovery :thumbup:

Love the horse riding in rivers !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good that you have a sense of porpoise Graham. Hey was that donkey fitted with a snorkel?

Funnily enough, Im sat here in Kundu looking at a distant range of mountains, wondering about a journey down here!

Maybe the European side is more practical though, looks like a serious distance.

I enjoyed Michael Palins 'New Europe' book, so maybe something more tour orientated.

After my experience with the turtle Im avoiding dolphins, knowing my luck Id choose a carniverous one!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They're all carnivorous, but luckily, they tend to pick on smaller fish, not humans..... Yet! :lol:

Good that you have a sense of porpoise Graham. Hey was that donkey fitted with a snorkel?
Not sure about a snorkel, but would really benefit from a long range tank,
Nellie wanted to stop at 10 minutes intervals for grass and bush.

Gra.

Back