Holy sheet

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
:o I wouldn't like to do that on a windy day, hang on, I'll rephrase, that I wouldn't like to do that on ANY day :angry-nono:
Chas

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Yum! :drool:

The higher, the better. :thumbup: I used to repair cranes, love the heights (Never that bad though! :cry: )

Does make the legs tingle though!

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

bsmith123

Aug 16, 2010
If the boss comes up to talk to you while you are working

you can bet it's not gonna be good :shock:

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
...if a storm is brewing there is no quick way down

Altogether "OH YES THERE IS!"

Now for those who bang on about Elf n Safety, this is what it was invented for. I would rather beg on the streets than do that. I don't mind heights, it's dying that I am averse to. The least they could do is give them a parachute. I did the Pamper Pole once on one of those team building days. I was only 30ft up and I nearly died of fear climbing on the bird table at the top. Like I said, it's not the height, it's the fear of falling and I was roped on. I bet they all weigh about 6 stones!

That is not only insane, it's immoral!

Chris

goodoldboy

Apr 30, 2010
i'm not scared of heights - it's the ground that worries me.seriously even clipped on that i fear would be too much for me.

Lorin

Mar 28, 2010
Bournemouth
I like to think there isn't anything I wouldn't do just because of fear, but that......... :?

First time I've ever experienced symptoms of vertigo whilst sat at ground level :shock:

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
I was coming out in a cold sweat and doing 5 points of contact (including teeth :D) just watching it.

HERE'S another one, I wouldn't fancy 50,000 volts up my jacksy either :o look an that 'ground rod' spark as the helicopter moves away :o

24Seven

Mar 1, 2010
Poole UK
I use to switch 11Kv and earth it down, when you racked out the switches you could hear the arcing, I most certainly gave it a lot of respect :mrgreen:

Derek J

May 8, 2010
Belfast NI
I tend to use my IPhone to keep up to date on the Forum. Problem is it will not show videos like this. So when I came in tonight I thought I would look to see what the fuss was about.

Like many on here I have had various jobs, amongst others I have worked high steel in the USA and I used to think fun at the weekend was free climbing cliffs.

Then I watched this, I genuinely had to sit down. What in the name of all that is Holy would possess anyone to do this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks