Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How an updated 80 can look…

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
uk
…with a little spit and polish for good measure. :)

Last edited:
Other than the arches .....and wheels. It's stunning

So, it’s an old 12v with a facelift grill. Nothing special. It’s even got the cheap interior. Didn’t some of the early 80’s for some markets come without the factory arches. Maybe it’s one of those? Have to agree, those arches look rubbish.

Yes but it's darn shiny.

Wheels look like something from a drug barons vehicle, and those arches, well!

I thought the lights had been changed for clear too? Not the Angel Eyes of course.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
De badged with shop bought addons = boy racer style - my style because i like to add a little individualism and why not even if the modifications are insignificant with regards to need and purpose .

I thought you’d like Shayne. :)

…It’s black :)

Very pretty, but too much bling.

I can’t visualize that up to the top of its rims in mud...

Mine didn’t come from the factory with arches, I fitted a set of OEM ones, when I went for bigger wheels, couldn’t see out of the windows after a wet bit of off-roading.

Not sure what’s ‘updated’ about that other than some bolt on goodies including not very good arches, some fancy wheels and a polish.

I have however wasted a considerable amount of time dribbling over their site, they do have some nice stuff on there.

Not sure what’s ‘updated’ about that other than some bolt on goodies including not very good arches, some fancy wheels and a polish.

I have however wasted a considerable amount of time dribbling over their site, they do have some nice stuff on there.
As above Andy, clear lights. :)

And they still left the naff chrome on it

I think it looks great bar the wheels and arches that we all seem to agree on...

Back