Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How deep ?

flint

Supporter
Much wind and rain here ! Seems timely:

EQzivpCXYAEjIQI.jpeg

25 deg here, beers are in the fridge and we’re just about to get the barbie on. Now where’s that factor 50.:whistle:

I could never underestimate the power of water after being pinned as if paralyzed to the deck of a boat by the shear weight of it when a wave broke over the bow .

Its easy to knock a man over if you throw a bucket of water at him while he is unprepared , you don't even have to let go of the bucket .

My first time on a jetski they said i was going so fast i bounced about 7 times when i came off before i sunk , i was covered in bruises the next day . I suppose we shouldn't do these kind things when we are drunk :doh:

Water :think: fluid rock that's what it is i reckon .

I could never underestimate the power of water after being pinned as if paralyzed to the deck of a boat by the shear weight of it when a wave broke over the bow .

Its easy to knock a man over if you throw a bucket of water at him while he is unprepared , you don't even have to let go of the bucket .

My first time on a jetski they said i was going so fast i bounced about 7 times when i came off before i sunk , i was covered in bruises the next day . I suppose we shouldn't do these kind things when we are drunk :doh:

Water :think: fluid rock that's what it is i reckon .

You’d probably know more about this than most Shayne!
I’ve done a lot of water skiing, jet skiing and wind surfing in the past and it hurts!
And it’s one thing driving a Land Cruiser through flood water “because you can”, but please spare a thought to the wake you create each side, that can knock folks off their feet and cause wash damage to the surroundings.

Back