Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How much engline oil (liters)

Archie

Country Flag
latvia
Ello lads,

I urgently need some one to tell me how much oil goes in to LC120, 122kw, 2005, 3.0 D4D.
I keep seeing different amounts.
Please assist.

Thanks in advance

7.5Ltr is what my manual says. 5w30 semi.

Lc5 120 2005 5sp auto

7.5 litres. Fairly sure it was cheaper for me to buy two 5l containers and then you have spare regardless.

Great, thank you guys =) i kept seeing 7.1-7.4, i guess it also depends if you change the oil filter, but i do that every time anyway.

Great, thank you guys =) i kept seeing 7.1-7.4, i guess it also depends if you change the oil filter, but i do that every time anyway.
It depends on how long you leave it to drain out if left over night with filter change 7.4 , lt , if a hour or so 7.0lt my hand book says 7.0lt with filter change on a 09 120, haynes manual says 7.4 lt 06 - 09 d4d . I mesure mine by the dip stick on a level surface it all depends on how many hours I let it drain for , and I always use full syn 5w-30 .

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on how long you leave it to drain out if left over night with filter change 7.4 , lt , if a hour or so 7.0lt my hand book says 7.0lt with filter change on a 09 120, haynes manual says 7.4 lt 06 - 09 d4d . I mesure mine by the dip stick on a level surface it all depends on how many hours I let it drain for , and I always use full syn 5w-30 .
Thank you Tony!, i will give it a go ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
7l with oil filter and draining for about 1 hour.

It doesn't half come out a t a rate when draining it too.

Back