Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HOWDY from Camano Island, WA USA

Country Flag
united_states
Hey guys. I have been a LC enthusiast for 20 years....looking into importing a Prado Y-KZJ78W. (grey or....please don't judge LOL) Any Seattle north cruiserheads around?

Welcome Clinton. Great forum here with very helpful people.:text-welcomewave:

Hey guys. I have been a LC enthusiast for 20 years....looking into importing a Prado Y-KZJ78W. (grey or....please don't judge LOL) Any Seattle north cruiserheads around?

Welcome aboard Clinton, I’m just about as far from Seattle as I could get, but I did visit Montreal just a week or so ago, wrong country I know, but closer...

Welcome Clinton to this most friendly helpful forum. We don’t really go in for judging people on here so if you don’t judge us we won’t judge you and we’ll be glad to have you. We just love to see Cruisers and help each other out. We love pics too so whenever you’re ready, let us have some pics of what you have, or if you don’t have already, pics of what you’re looking to get. Might be worth posting up on the wanted section. Grey imports (if that’s what you were referring to) are generally very well maintained and don’t suffer with corrosion although may be less well protected underneath. I have an 80 import (81 series) which was like it had just come out of the factory at 9 years old. If it’s JDM then it will be RHD. This is about where my knowledge of imports runs out.

You may also want to visit Ih8mud which is more US based and may have closer Cruiser heads than we do. That said, we’re getting quite a few from the US now.

Best wishes,
Rich

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back