Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HZJ105R Oil Level

Mazzotti01

Country Flag
australia
My recently purchased 105 seems to have a high oil level reading, the dipstick level is about 5mm above full when read from a cool engine.
Is this fine? Or is it better to drain some to get it perfect on full?
Cheers

My recently purchased 105 seems to have a high oil level reading, the dipstick level is about 5mm above full when read from a cool engine.
Is this fine? Or is it better to drain some to get it perfect on full?
Cheers
Generally No that's not good... Drain some off by all means but keep your eye on it.. If it rises again. Start asking Why.. Is it Diesel or Petrol?

Generally No that's not good... Drain some off by all means but keep your eye on it.. If it rises again. Start asking Why.. Is it Diesel or Petrol?

Diesel. I'll drain a bit and keep an eye on it

Diesel. I'll drain a bit and keep an eye on it
If you know its ready for a service soon. Id be tempted to change the Oil anyway and Inspect for Diesel contamination. Iv been through a similar thing that turned out Ok.. It might be that previous owner was a bit sloppy with his top ups... good luck

If you know its ready for a service soon. Id be tempted to change the Oil anyway and Inspect for Diesel contamination. Iv been through a similar thing that turned out Ok.. It might be that previous owner was a bit sloppy with his top ups... good luck
It was just serviced when I bought it single oil has only done about 1000ks. He probably just overfilled a bit but I'll keep the oil I drain and send it in for a test to be sure.

Back