Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I guess this sorts out the riff raff.

Have you ordered one Andy?......... Iv just ordered Two....

Im not sure what that 4x4 is that its mounted on, But One of them with the new Hard side roof top Tent for 26,000 Aus Dollars is not Bad, Even if it is the Base Model. :lol: The comments were Interesting regarding its Weight....

Sell all me major organs and I think the bone marrow but on this occasion keep the skin and frontal lobe and then change me mind before the anaesthetics wear off

Just looked at their website......
Blown away by the prices!.
From $19.5 (£14.5k) to $31.k (£23.5k)!
Steve I think ya skin and frontal lobe will have to go aswell.... coz you won't be able to afford the anesthetic!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have to throw me crutches in as well as the dog BUT WAIT in saying that just like those lift batteries and the 4 iron ones should come down in pounds when the gud ole yoo ess of China get a look at one so sod it they can ave me teeth as a refundable deposit and wait for a 45ft container to wash up on the Cornish coast with mine innit bruv

For that price, can buy a 80 and make a permanent bed at the rear by taking off all the seats. Tempted by all posts here m looking at 80s :)

If we leave price aside it’s a brilliant kit. It solves many issues of a regular rooftop tent.
No condensation
No flapping sound in wind
Temperature controlled
Accessible from sunroof
Self sufficient roof top independent from cars power source
Probably no rattling while driving
No drying time after foggy or rainy night

I will wait for them to sell few and do post marketing safety and quality improvements

Back