Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I need your help about Land Cruiser RJ70

duyai0904

Country Flag
vietnam
Hi brothers.. I need your help... :((

I am from Vietnam and i have the Land Cruiser RJ70 like my avatar picture. I have a problem with

register, and now the police register need the catalog of my car, in there show the overall dimension, show the type of tire can be used. I had search on the internet in 2 week, but now i not yet find it..

Now i write this messenger to all brothers, i need your help to my car could run on my way..

My model is: RJ70LV-KR, my Frame is: RJ70-0007399, please contact to my by the email: [email protected] if you can help.. Thank you so much...

I suggest you enter your VIN number into www.toyoDIY.com that will give you the base information. Then go to the page shown for RJ70LV-KR and the wheel and tyre specification is shown under 'wheels'.

Good luck

Hi bro, i visited that website you mentioned and saw a list of accessories, but couldn't find the overall dimension of the RJ70. I think I need the catalog that includes details of the tech specification of the vehicle (including length, width, widith...). If possible, can you give me your email? I'll send you a similar catalog for your reference. Thanks so much...

70 series dimensions:
Dimensions
Wheelbase

• 2,310 mm (90.9 in)
  • 2,600 mm (102.4 in)
  • 2,730 mm (107.5 in)
  • 2,980 mm (117.3 in)
  • 3,180 mm (125.2 in)
Length 4,995 mm (196.7 in)
Width 1,870 mm (73.6 in)
Height 2,070 mm (81.5 in)

Back