i owe my 80 an apology..

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
..sorry 80.

IMG_20210121_111820.jpg

That Moggy looks a handy bit of kit. What's the story?

Oh dear, what happened there?

me happened here im afraid. winter tyres dont work very well in the shed..

the drive slopes towards the fence and the snow was compacted and polished. one of those situations where the more you try to move, the closer you slide in the wrong direction. if i was in a motor i wasnt bothered about probable could of got it out, but sitting against that fence was causing damage. so decided to pull it away and off the fence.
the bottom strap is attached to the unimog chassis with a ratchet, as the crane doesnt have much guts when slewing.

I bet you've had some very pretty snow scenes over there for the last for weeks Mike so not all bad I guess....

Discretion is the greater part of valour , how many trucks died because someone wouldn't hang their head and seek assistance from the next guy who spent a small fortune on the kit to facilitate a rescue - he wants to play with his toys :confusion-shrug:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
OUCH!!! hope it wasn't much more than the broken taillight in the pic!

Hi Mike,
I hope you haven't done too much damage! At least you had a good bit of kit to pull you out!

Im sure you got a spare rear Lens Mike.... Or was that from another Balls Up!.....? :lol: ... Hope your well Mate!

I bet you've had some very pretty snow scenes over there for the last for weeks Mike so not all bad I guess....
yeah weve had a few, not been a good couple of years for the white stuff though tbh. for the record i love a proper winter. id be happy with minus 6 and plenty of snow for 2 months solid! had plenty of decent winter walks.

OUCH!!! hope it wasn't much more than the broken taillight in the pic!
the worst bit is the big dent just behind the taillight rosy.
im now the proud owner of some barbwire go faster stripes..

Im sure you got a spare rear Lens Mike.... Or was that from another Balls Up!.....? :lol: ... Hope your well Mate!
ha ha! plenty of previous balls ups not shown in the pic.. not all mine..

were all tip top, cheers mate.

the worst bit is the big dent just behind the taillight rosy.
im now the proud owner of some barbwire go faster stripes..
Just like mine now, PO inflicted.. unfortunately for me I can’t get a paint match from it’s previous colour change!

Back