Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I would rather be doing this in isolation.......

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
If you're forced to stay away from others, what would you rather be doing?

Any other "I would rather....?"

"I would rather".....been there done that.....but I'd rather be doing it again....

I've dived 'Shark Reef', Yolander Reef, The Yolander & SS Thistlegorm, 29 years ago, don't time fly.

I can recommend them all :icon-biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
If i could borrow Martin's boat i would never grow tired of fighting the most powerful beast on earth , I'd lose with a smile on my face anyway .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Definitely, especially when you haven't been out for a while! Off road riding is very physical compared to road riding as your fighting the machine all the time, it's the constant pull on the arms, shoulders and upper back. The top motocross riders are nothing short of athletes IMO, not to mention those who attempt the Dakar on 2 wheels!!

Sandracing……. it doesn't hurt as much when you come off :laughing:
Capture.JPG

If you're forced to stay away from others, what would you rather be doing?

Any other "I would rather....?"
Lovely, I used to do this 12 yrs ago, although I never got to fly over mountains.

Last edited:
Definitely, especially when you haven't been out for a while! Off road riding is very physical compared to road riding as your fighting the machine all the time, it's the constant pull on the arms, shoulders and upper back. The top motocross riders are nothing short of athletes IMO, not to mention those who attempt the Dakar on 2 wheels!!

And there's your justification at this difficult time: my daily one-hour exercise :

If others means without my family, I'd love to do a solo camping trip round Western Australia. Just me, my Prado, basic camping gear, and my Lauryn Hill and Alanis Morrissette tapes!

While I agree, I think jagged little pill will become a bit much after a few days . I toured UK and Europe in '95 and lost all but G&R Use Your Illusion 2 tape. Was quite stretched by the end!

Which places?

Some of the coastal areas of WA look lovely, especially the north-western coast. Asbestos is no joke I agree, but Wittenoom is a place that fascinates me, I'd love to get a pic of me and my Prado in front of Doc Holiday's cafe. Would not spend long there though. I have got very jealous of all the places that Bush and Beach Australia have been to on their trek through WA - especially the isolated dirt track beaches.

Back