Iezura dealings

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in zimbabwe
Sep 10, 2012
Edinburgh
Garage
Anyone dealt with them?? They've got something I'm after, and want to know if I'm buying a lemon.

Cheers

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
They sent me the wrong belts and oil/fuel filters, (but the right air filter?) then didn't reply when I asked about returns :evil:

Andrew Prince

Feb 23, 2010
Joburg, sunny South Africa
Like Paul, I've bought CVs from them - I ordered 2 and only one came because they'd run out of stock but they let me know and the 2nd one arrived 4 or 5 days later. So they were ok IMHO, not wonderful but ok.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

LeCruiser

May 16, 2010
Rivière, France
Garage
odered my rad today, asked them to check engine number for correct part and they did, called me back as promised and rad should arrive tomorrow :)

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
Bought a few things off them, water pump for my old Patrol, CVs and Rad for the Cruiser.

Only ever had one 'issue' with them, they sent the incorrect water pump for the Patrol. I phoned them up and they sent out the correct one that same day before I had even returned the wrong one back to them... first class service.

24Seven

Mar 1, 2010
Poole UK
They sent me the wrong rad for my Hilux, I'm guessing it was for a Hilux but not mine, I had to mod it to fit.

I don't think they know their models very well, although they were very cheap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks