Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Iezura dealings

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
Anyone dealt with them?? They've got something I'm after, and want to know if I'm buying a lemon.

Cheers

They sent me the wrong belts and oil/fuel filters, (but the right air filter?) then didn't reply when I asked about returns :evil:

Like Paul, I've bought CVs from them - I ordered 2 and only one came because they'd run out of stock but they let me know and the 2nd one arrived 4 or 5 days later. So they were ok IMHO, not wonderful but ok.

odered my rad today, asked them to check engine number for correct part and they did, called me back as promised and rad should arrive tomorrow :)

Bought a few things off them, water pump for my old Patrol, CVs and Rad for the Cruiser.

Only ever had one 'issue' with them, they sent the incorrect water pump for the Patrol. I phoned them up and they sent out the correct one that same day before I had even returned the wrong one back to them... first class service.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
rad arrived as promised, very well packed and undamaged so pleased :D

I purchased a set of their front disks.
All arrived as stated and all seems ok after 6k with them.

Mal

They sent me the wrong rad for my Hilux, I'm guessing it was for a Hilux but not mine, I had to mod it to fit.

I don't think they know their models very well, although they were very cheap.

Door arrived all packaged up as promised - seem to be an OK crew to deal with ...

Back