Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

"I'm here"

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Ayup fellow cruisers !

I'm Nick and I live near Chesterfield in Derbyshire, I have a wife 2 off spring and a rabbit called Schuey. I'm a warehouse Manager in the UK's #1 food retailer.
I currently own a 96 LWB Prado which is stock other than a 1.5" body lift that was fitted at the weekend by Battered and Blue and myself (to be honest more battered and Blue than myself, the guys a monster with a mig) I was also a member of the "other" site, but decided to check this one out, early days but looks good and hope I can contribute in some way !

Cheers,
Nick.

Welcome Nick - B&B (no, not accommodation-related) will be happy with the extra 90 input :lol:

Hope you enjoy!

Welcome BcG

I lived 13 years in Chesterfield and 'our gert' was born there. Come to think of it, so were all the kids.

Is that your kids on your signature picture ?

I promise not to post my series 3 landrover as my signature, like I did on the other site :oops:

No1 food retailer? Nick I thought you worked for T***O, not Waitrose.

Ha Ha

Hey we didn't have many bits left over did we mate?

Chris

Guess I should have said the UK's largest and most popular retailer, that pays you double time to watch
formula 1 "teeheehee"
Feels good to drive somehow, not sure what the difference is with the gear lever (as in position) but drove 1/2 a mile in 2nd once on the way to work and again coming home. T*at !!! Oh and I nearly fell out of it last night when I got home, due to fatigue and extra height !
Nick.
:D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry Nick, is there a problem with the auto lever position. I didn't quite get that. You have my number haven't you? Give me a bell anytime. I did have your's but I think I have deleted it. Well I hoped that I'd never hear from you again! :lol: :lol:

C

No, no problem it may just sit very slightly different, but as I put it in to drive I pull the lever without actually looking at it and pull it to what position feels normal and I end up in 2nd, just nipped down town to treat myself to some profesional crimpers and put it in 2nd again ! very strange but not a problem ? going to either machine mart or vehicle electrics jobby in Ilkeston to get the crimpers, hopefully I'll do that on Thursday but will still nip down on Sunday if that's OK ?
p.s I need to get my lad to post me some pics of the lift, once I've cleaned it, so it looks BIG clean and GREEN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick.

Nick, have a look on the VWP catalogue page 23 item DV5. They're the ones. You can then make up multi plugs and all sorts so your lighting plugs could all go into one! That would be neat. They are waterproof too. Look at page 35.

Chris

Back