Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Im off to Bognor

Good vans those. The company i last worked for ran two of them. Looks like it’s on Riverside caravan park.

Let me know when you’re coming won’t you. I’ll put the kettle on. :)

Good vans those. The company i last worked for ran two of them. Looks like it’s on Riverside caravan park.

Let me know when you’re coming won’t you. I’ll put the kettle on. :)
Ah! I knew there 'wor' someone on here from Bognor.... Yes Rich! Sat morning... nice and early... he said he lived on a caravan park..... Pm me your No and i'l give you a bell... Missus is gonna drive me over and il drive it back.....:thumbup:

Ah! I knew there 'wor' someone on here from Bognor.... Yes Rich! Sat morning... nice and early... he said he lived on a caravan park..... Pm me your No and i'l give you a bell... Missus is gonna drive me over and il drive it back.....:thumbup:
Two mugs then. :) (Of tea, before anyone says anything :) )

Last edited:
Looks a good 'un, future classic? Shame I'm not in bognor no more.

Looks a good 'un, future classic? Shame I'm not in bognor no more.
Yeh! Shame your still not around Bognor... And Yes a future Classic, A simple little Van.. My upgrade from a 120:lol: Owner has all the old Tax Discs gong back to when it was new.....And the previous owner has kept all the fuel receipts :shock:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lovely. Nice rack. Well done.

Never knew there was a Cosworth edition ...

My first van over here was a Renault Express......which it wasn't. Every time it rained the drivers foot well filled with water! Always wanted a C15 but we got too big!

Lovely. Nice rack. Well done.

Never knew there was a Cosworth edition ...
:lol: Been racking my brains as to the Cosworth reference... Iv only just seen the Sticker.. Brilliant, Thats staying on.... Good spot Jacob:lol: There's a C15 Owners cub and Fan Club... Im Joining that:thumbup:

Last edited:
Yes, was the weather nice? Did you get an ice cream?
Some fish and chips?
Stick of rock?

The Vans Mint Thank you! I love it... Drives great.. Roof Rack drove me mad on the Motorway, And i forgot how bad old style Basic Brakes are. But they kinda work... So very happy The missus is designing the sign writing thats going on the side.. But we are having it all in French....with old style french font...... I changed Oil and filter yesterday just for peace of mind.... and get this, Insurance fully comp...£156.00.... well chuffed..... My new daily driver:thumbup:...... For sale LC5 120:lol:.....And had a nice couple of hours with Rich and Lynn (starcruiser) drooling over his 80, Nice bit of kit that is

Good to hear. Sounds like a top transaction all around.

Back