Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Immaculate Colorado Interior.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
As above, front, middle, rear seats and matching door cards with switches.
For sale as I've upgraded to leather. 80K truck and seat covers on since 2016.

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

More photos on request

£275.

Collect S Yorks.

Thanks

WOW I'd totally have this off ya if I had a way of shipping them to the states. My front seats are a little worn as I approach 270k miles.

I'll have to let you know, someone has put his name to them but hasn't turned up yet. Waiting for a reply.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sold and collected I'm afraid Bri, I'd sooner it gone to a forum member but wasn't to be.

When I bought my car five years ago I thought I'd have no problem getting a nice clean leather interior, but five years later no chance the leather seats don't seem to age well. The previous owner of 14 years smoked heavily and there's some burns on the seats. Oh well I'll keep looking, you never know.......

@br1anuk shop around for a leather retrim and you might be surprised how affordable it can be .

It looks like I'll be selling the car next year, I bought it to launch my boat on a gravel beach and to move the caravan but they'll all be going next year. I did buy an expensive set of Escape Gear canvas seat covers for it from South Africa that are the dogs do daaa's.

When I asked Escape Gear about Colorado/Prado seat covers they said they didn't do them?? I'd have had a set for the Collie to keep the leather good.

Hello from Escape Gear!

Thanks for your order!​

Hi there. Your recent order on Escape Gear has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order Details​

Order number: 66219​

Order date: Sep 18, 2020​

ProductQuantityPrice
Toyota Prado 95 Seat Covers
  • Year:
  • Type:
    VX
  • Edition:
    N/A
  • Month:
    N/A
  • First Row:
    2 Front Seats
  • Second Row:
    60/40 Split Rear Bench with Armrest
  • Third Row:
    2 Jumps
  • Drive:
    Right-Hand
  • Fabric:
    Grey – Traditional 100% Cotton Canvas
1 £319
Subtotal:£319
Shipping:£55 via FedEx
Payment method:PayPal
Total:£374

For some reason they couldn't make the rear fold up seat covers, even though I sent them about 10 photos just of the fold up seats.

Many thanks for that Bri, I might treat the Collie to a pair of fronts to protect the condition of the leather seats.

They are the very best quality, although I ordered grey and they're actually more of a brown. The fit is absolutely perfect. Maybe the import duty isn't as high now we've left the EU?

Yep Bri, agreed on the quality, I've got them on the 100, along with the dash and transmission cover too.

Back