Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

In demand

silvercruiser

Got home from work today to find a letter through the letterbox.

Asking if I'm interested in selling the LC. I thought very hard for a second or two:lol:

I just couldn't part with it.:eusa-snooty:

20161115_175141.jpg

I've had at least two people ask me in the last 5 years if I wanted to sell the 80. I said no after a long (nanosecond) pause. The last one asked me how much if I had decided to sell it. I said way north of 6 grand possibly 8 at which point he lost the power of speech and left. :)

Twice people have knocked on my mates door, when ive been parked outside, asking if the landcruiser is for sale. Mate hates it because he doesnt get the landcruiser thing.:thumbup:

i was offered 5g there and then on machine mart car park about 5 years ago..

il be checking my cameras later to see what the person looks like, just incase it is a do as you likey.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Twice people have knocked on my mates door, when ive been parked outside, asking if the landcruiser is for sale. Mate hates it because he doesnt get the landcruiser thing.:thumbup:

i was offered 5g there and then on machine mart car park about 5 years ago..
Had the same thing with my 80's. was offered good money a couple of weeks back in the petrol station in town by a guy who insisted I took his number in case I had a change of heart . was also offered a straight swap last weekend , my 92 80 for a 2009 navara twin cab.

I also know how long it took me to find a decent one too. so it could be a genuine buyer. I even PM'd a member on here, when i was looking for one, to see if they was thinking of selling.

I also know how long it took me to find a decent one too. so it could be a genuine buyer. I even PM'd a member on here, when i was looking for one, to see if they was thinking of selling.
I got lucky with my 24v auto as it was the first one I went to look at and it was a corker. Had my previous 80 for 13 years before I foolishly swapped that for a much later navara . 2 weeks later and I knew I'd dropped a b***ock!!!!! second one I've had lots done body wise and i now have 2 good 80's that I have no intention of parting with.Good ones are getting harder to find without the aid of a second mortgage .

Back