Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ingerland, Ingerland, Ingerland Wo Wo!!!

Gav Peter

Country Flag
england
Watching the match on the pooter at work with the sound down but with the Radio commentary on from Five Live as the picture/sound from the tv link is a bit sketchy.

The radio commentary is 5 or 6 seconds ahead of the picture - its quite surreal ;-)

Oh yes, its one nil to Ingerland at the moment :)

===========<()

vuvuzela.gif

PAAAAAAAAAAAAARP

SLOVENIA!! SLOVENIA!! COME ON SLOVENIA!!

:p :p

[youtube:1ocolix9]sVGtB9j7QCg[/youtube:1ocolix9]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

{admin edit: fixed youtube link. Needs only the the last part of the url (sVGtB9j7QCg)}

Nice vuvuzela Kev :D

Nah nah na nah nah to you Jim!!! ;-)

I daren't try to load anything else off the net on this pooter Tommo - its smoking away as things stand!!!

Gavlad said:
Nice vuvuzela Kev :D

Nah nah na nah nah to you Jim!!! ;-)

I daren't try to load anything else off the net on this pooter Tommo - its smoking away as things stand!!!

Not to worry mate, was only taking the p*ss anyway ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Who cares about football, bunch of big girls blouses anyway.

Its people watching on their computers at work that is slowing down my connection speed and getting me booted out of the work i have to do, if you want to watch it then go home :twisted:

Paul said:
Who cares about football, bunch of big girls blouses anyway.

Its people watching on their computers at work that is slowing down my connection speed and getting me booted out of the work i have to do, if you want to watch it then go home :twisted:

Bad day mate!?!

Sorry, very bad day, this job would be great if it wasnt for the customers :cool:

I don't follow football, but seeing as it's England playing I might. What time's it on then lads?

Chris

Back