Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Injectors.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
I have decided to have the injectors on my 24V auto overhauled with new tips and needles. It is a tad smokey on start up and have been told it puts a bit out if I'm being followed. Its done 200K so I think they are ready.
The question is, from anyone who has done this is, what parts will I require and is there anything specific I need to know technique wise. I did this on my 12V years ago and it really made a difference to the smoke emissions.

Im glad you posted this Andy.. Iv been thinking the same Lately, Mines the same on start up, But clears quickly.. But seems to be less smokey now its getting a Tad warmer in the Mornings... I Know Parkinsons over at Newark use to be the Go to Place for anything Injectors....

I have decided to have the injectors on my 24V auto overhauled with new tips and needles. It is a tad smokey on start up and have been told it puts a bit out if I'm being followed. Its done 200K so I think they are ready.
The question is, from anyone who has done this is, what parts will I require and is there anything specific I need to know technique wise. I did this on my 12V years ago and it really made a difference to the smoke emissions.

I did a swap out and for recon injectors, cost me about 400$ to swap out all 6.

the 1hdft injectors are 2 stage, I ended up getting new ones sent from UAE for close to the price of recon ones

Back