Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Insurance - 2Gether FS question

Andrew Prince

Has anyone been able to get hold of them lately?
I have tried on multiple occasions on 4 or 5 business days over the past few weeks and the phone just rings and rings....

Uh oh... Let us know if you do get through to put minds at rest Andy...

At 5:15 I let the phone just ring and they picked up. I was renewing my breakdown cover so not overly critical. When I said that I'd struggled to get through, the bloke on the phone was surprised... :shifty: His only comment was "we're very busy, so let it ring and eventually someone will pick up". The customer service sector is missing a guiding light :whistle:

I don't think anything is amiss there - just a normal crappy level of service. Even if they are in trouble, they're only a broker, so the actual insurance policy is provided by somebody else, so not a train-smash for policy-holders.
Here's a wild thought, do you think that poor customer service could be linked to declining company fortunes? :think:

It wouldnt hurt for some of these folk to get a kick up the ass in the customer services department at times... I know its tricky being sparkly if you have to deal with morons but sometimes you just have to put it behind you & gerron with the next one in good spirit...

Still think we should start our own insurance - group policy with a decent underwriter. How difficult can it be really??

Good question, Gary! Anyone here know anything about insurance broking enough to advise us?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Had similar issues getting through to Adrian Flux today kept on getting an engaged tone. Got through after the 5th or 6th attempt. Prob due toothed start of the month and after the bank hols.

I like the idea of a co-op type of deal..... hmmm interesting

Back