Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Intercooler Installation

Hi guys did this group buy go ahead in the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, maybe stupid question, but I don't have the room the fit a good size front mount intercooler because of the oil cooler of the automatic transmission... Don't you guys have these oil coolers?
An air to air front mount intercooler of half the size isn't enough.

Yes we have them, I have an ails port front mount intercooler, and oil (atf) cooler, I linked 2 coolers together & mounted them under the intercooler between the chassis rails, can't remember the dimensions, but I think each cooler was 11 rows, I have a pic somewhere & see if I can dig it out if u like

Andy

Spoke to Allisport they said discounts start at 5 sets & above. With me wanting one any other takers interested to put a deal together? [emoji39]

Deft interested in a cooler for my 24v manual

I will be wanting a top mount at some point, depends on cash flow, (or lack of..) any ideas on the amount of discount?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, i dont want any blue or red under the bonnet either..

Hi Chapel not sure as yet but the more that we get on board the better. I will only know more if we get a min of 5 plus to ask.
As you may know the kits are like £975 inc of the taxman's love of taking a piece of the action. [emoji20]
Spoke to Andrew at Allisport about the hoses as they are on back order. Black is not a problem as I already enquired regarding this for my vehicle too.
So far we have on board :-

1. Indigospirit (me)
2. Chapel gate
3. Gary Stockton
4. Kingtom
5. Chris

I am happy your get prices for 5 & 10 and see where we are by then.

89ffcbd76a20d12022a00642857eb305.jpg

I would be using them to fit and subsequently adjust whatever needs adjusting. It's a little more but then any issues will be theirs alone.

For £975 I'd drive to GRS Motorsport and get Graham to make a custom one and probably have a few hundred pounds change

Yes I would vouch for them. I've not used them yet but Graham has been to a few track days with me in the past and he's a great guy. His intercoolers are very highly regarded with the Ford Cosworth scene and also with the BMW Mini people. For a day job he works for Westland Helicoptors!

Certainly worth giving them a call a seeing what they can do and only 30 minutes up the A30/A303 from Exeter

I don't like paragraph 3 down. Can they tell you how to do this?

Crank the boost up to 15 psi. Then turn the main fuel screw up to make use of the lower egt you should be getting after installing your shiny new intercooler.

Hi Guys as far I'm sure the price would be cheaper this was a eBay price. I didn't get a price update after not having a feedback from the group regarding interest to pursue the line of call.
I know the price could fall significantly then quoted [emoji6]

Back