Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Interesting (Damaged Repairable)

£14,400 inc Vat, you've got to want one badly to pay that much for an oddball thing such as that. A Hilux for the same money would serve you better on UK roads.
Just saying like.

£14,400 inc Vat, you've got to want one badly to pay that much for an oddball thing such as that. A Hilux for the same money would serve you better on UK roads.
Just saying like.
Yep that is a lot of money for something that looks like it's been really abused.

Your not wrong Grant/Andy.....Very silly Money.. I think Milners still have a couple similar for not much more, And a bit newer... And 14 grand would get a very good spec Hi Lux..

Nice but yes they cost, the heavy 7x are very rare which relates to the price and just remember it's a hell of heavy duty truck and will take a lot more hammer than a hilux.

Hope fully it'll never sell and they'll accept the offer for the front end panels and doors that I made to them! They'll fit beautifully on my project! :think::thumbup:

At that price they have no intention of selling it because its worth more as stock to balance the books for creditors .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back