Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Interior Light Fuse KZj70 / LJ70

Yorkshire Devil

Can anyone point me in the direction for the Interior Light Fuse KZj70 / LJ70. Its the light that is activated once the doors are open.

Is the fuse shared with some other component in the fuse box? Looking on the fuse box cover I cant see any fuse that controls interior lighting.

Can anyone point me in the direction for the Interior Light Fuse KZj70 / LJ70. Its the light that is activated once the doors are open.

Is the fuse shared with some other component in the fuse box? Looking on the fuse box cover I cant see any fuse that controls interior lighting.

I AM such newbie owner but in my travels I did download this:

This wiring diagram has been prepared to provide information
on the electrical system of the TOYOTA LAND CRUISER .
Applicable models :
KZJ 70, 73, 77 Series
LJ 70, 72, 73, 79 Series
RJ 70, 73, 77 Series
For information which is not mentioned in this manual, please
refer to the following Electrical Wiring Diagram Manuals .
All information in this manual is based on the latest product
information at the time of publication . However, specifications
and procedures are subject to change without notice .
TOYOTA

The file is 6.34 MB and I have a larger download as well...if someone thinks it is worthwhile I will upload all these manuals and stuff I have collected over the past month or so. I downloaded just about anything that looked like it would teach me something.

I have a manual, if I look, that identifies the fuse numbers but not sure how common. I will look.

I had a Google and found this, is it the same as you have?

evening do u have the kzj-71 1993 wings still for sale
[email protected]

Back