Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Invitation - Brecon Beacons

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
All,

We've got a small gathering of trucks booked for a weekends camping in Brecon Beacons 10 11 & 12 September.

£8 per night and the site is next to a river Usk with pebble beach etc.

Happy to open the invitation to any LC owners who'd like to come along for the weekend. It's all about camping/Fire/ Beers/Braai etc, so doesn't really matter what you're driving, as we're all like-minded souls.

Please let me know if you'd like to join us, it would be great to have you there too.

1628454092183.png

PS, I have cleared this post with CP before posting.

i honestly didnt know what briaa was. so, as you do, i googled it..

bog.jpg

would you care to explain please?:)

I'm already down for this one from the big boys toys forum. Always wanted to camp on a gravel beach by a river. Odd I know, but it's true. Hopefully we might see some bears.

Just not sure what vehicle I'll be in.

I'm up for this, pass out negotiated.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This looks lovely. Definitely up for it if we're free - will confirm closer to the time.

Righty ho we have a weekend away. Just to decide to bring the trailer or swag

At the moment I have work on the Saturday morning but will see if I can swap it off, of not illmsee you all Saturday :)

If we aren’t moving that weekend I’ll try to make it.

Looks good. Well placed to have a wander along some lanes and do a bit of sight seeing.

Oooooh sounds fun however I will just have moved house if the provisional dates we got come good. Enjoy all. Catch you at the next one.

I could definitely fancy a bit of riverside camping, the gentle sound of water gushing along, may drown out someone's snoring.:grin:

Will put my name down for this depending on what my pain threshold is nearer the time missed Gavs Avalanche meet just wanted to get out the house not out me head on Oxycodone different kind of trip

Will be there. At this moment not sure with family n full weight or just me n Ana :) (nothing too exiting, just to clarify Ana is my Accord, Christoph my LC, Elsa is RX).
if anyone on the way or 50 miles out of the way want a lift I ll come with Christoph

So to tidy this up then...

1) Chris
2) KB
3) Trevor
4) Jacob100 ?
5) Stumog
6) Nick
7) John W ?
8) Beijing B
9) Steve JB?
10) Raj

Won't be able to make it for that weekend, sounds like a great spot though!

1) Chris
2) KB
3) Trevor
4) Jacob100 ?
5) Stumog
6) Nick
7) Jon W +1 saturday night
8) Beijing B
9) Steve JB?
10) Raj

Swapped the Saturday off, woo woo!

Back