Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ironman side rails

Mike M

Country Flag
scotland
Hi folks, anyone know if the Ironman side rails and steps ssr015 are compatible with different manufacturers of bull bars. I have an AFN winch bar but AFN dont seem to make any side rails. Its for a 2015 76 series.

do you have a pic of your truck with bull bar ? Side rails will depend on a few different things, you will need to measure size or pipe used, also length between bulbar and side step.

do you have a pic of your truck with bull bar ? Side rails will depend on a few different things, you will need to measure size or pipe used, also length between bulbar and side step.

Thanks, found a pic. I'll need to measure the tube size.

FB_IMG_1571440667066.jpg

I’ve got ARB side bars and front bull-bar on my 80.

Willing to do some measuring, but it’s unlikely to be of any use on your 76 series...

My Troopy has brush bars fitted, you are more than welcome to take a look and make any measurements you need.

UK.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks guys. I'm tempted to just get them and see how it goes. The connection onto the bullbar looks like a slip joint so there might be some adjustment. If not then I could fabricate longer connectors. Looking at other bullbars I don't see why they wouldn't fit with mine.

The connection on the troopy in @Charlie ’s photo is different from mine, it looks like the brush bar connects by a threaded bezel in the bull-bar.

Mine has 2 clamp plates, semi-circular in section, which wrap around the bull-bar with securing bolts going right through.

https://images.app.goo.gl/5ZtEUkeJ1Ku1HM4E8

Charlie’s looks neater...

Close ups of where the brush bar connects to the bull bar
224D22D5-92BD-44BE-9692-E93AE0A00EF8.png
3731C688-C5F4-48C2-8877-BACB4B4404E2.png

Cool, looks like the clamps would give me more room for adjustments. Charlie's setup might give some adjustment as well as the clamp assembly looks like it can slide inside the rail tube and is clamped by the vertical bolt. Cheers for the link as well. Very helpful.

Jealous of your bonnet protector btw. Can't find anyone that will ship to the UK.

Back