Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

It's been a while....and now I'm unofficially for sale

SteveS

As some of you with long memories will recall we’ve been off trotting around the world in the Hedgehog, our overland 100 Series, for the last 3 years. But we are now changing the way we travel and the 100 is blocking the drive and will be put up for sale on the normal channels in the next weeks or so. Soooooo - If there is any interest then I'd be happy to bring the 100 up to Lincomb for the June meet and its swan song. Plus, if there are no complaints then I'd like to bring the Hilux camper out for an airing too. The 100 has 9 months MOT, no advisories, needs a dinitrol but previous coatings have kept it all sound, some serious kit and its just run in :). Haven't decided on price but open to sensible offers

IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG
IMG_0398.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0381.JPG

Nice pair of trucks there. Good luck with sale and hope to see one or both of them at Lincomb next week.

Would like to see both really

If a choice bring the 100

Does it have the later gearbox?

What sort of guide price for the 100 did you have in mind? Also, assuming that it's the one in your signature, is the EGR likely to have an effect at MOT time? Please feel free to message me as it looks great.

Going by the number plate, it should not but looking at the dash - it does look like the truck has the newer gearbox.

It's the change over year. I am fairly sure Warren brought it as it had the later box

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back