its SNOWING!!

AndyCook

I am in scotland
Apr 16, 2010
Old Rayne, Aberdeenshire
Garage
in north East Scotland :dance:

woke to a slight covering in my garden and drove the LC to station on white roads
first of winter :p

chickens not happy
ispy.jpg

wirelesscam.jpg

bit more up at 600m at the Lecht ski centre

the-lecht0.jpg

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

sae70

Supporter
I am in uk
Aug 10, 2010
Witham, Essex, United Kingdom
Garage
Gav Peter said:
I was going to post that I had to scrape the windows for the first time this morning but you've knocked that into a cocked hat Andy... :doh:

Nice :)
Dito :p I was going to post that the ICE warning symbol was on in the Volvo this morning :) But no window scrapeing needed down here in Essex :oops: Infact it's now bright blue sky sunny day :D Car said it was 2 degrees on way to drop kids @ school but on way back 4 degrees & still climbing :D

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
I want some snow :(

When i was overseas i used to get sick of it but now i want some. When does Scotland get the proper snow? Might have a little holiday up there.

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Paul said:
I want some snow :(

When i was overseas i used to get sick of it but now i want some. When does Scotland get the proper snow? Might have a little holiday up there.
Now that's taking a bit far now..... holiday in Scotland :lol:

AndyCook

I am in scotland
Apr 16, 2010
Old Rayne, Aberdeenshire
Garage
"Now that's taking a bit far now..... holiday in Scotland :lol:"

its OK - I'm a yorkshireman! :think:

Some friends got out skiing for the first time this winter in the Cairngorms, one of them has skied 12 months consecutively as some areas of snow lasted the whole summer this year!

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
AndyCook said:
.... one of them has skied 12 months consecutively as some areas of snow lasted the whole summer this year!
Interesting, you learn something every day!

Ecoman

I am in scotland
Sep 8, 2010
Isle of Arran
AndyCook said:
"Now that's taking a bit far now..... holiday in Scotland :lol:"

its OK - I'm a yorkshireman! :think:

Some friends got out skiing for the first time this winter in the Cairngorms, one of them has skied 12 months consecutively as some areas of snow lasted the whole summer this year!
Funny that but I'm from Yorkshire too :roll:

I think were fecked if they ever bring in ethnic clensing up here :lol:

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
Looks good, i've never been skiing before and would like to try it. Maybe even snowboarding to satisfy the rebel in me :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks