Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

It's time to say good bye...

Umar

Country Flag
uk
Having started a new job recently I can no longer afford to run the collie daily so it's now up for sale.

684BE68C-350D-41C4-AD53-B5FC507261A2_zps3pxoxfxa.jpg

the full listing is on eBay item no

Contact 07541 960492

p.s, you guys have been a great bunch to deal with!

You will still regret it 10 years from now Umar but such is life , best of luck in your new job :thumbup:

Thought exactly the same thing. :clap:

Shame though, to have to give it up... :|

As far as I know, there is no Cruiser which is cheaper to run, so your statement doesn't make sense....

Remember, a Cruiser is a birth right.

Just looked at your ad mate and i swear i would not accept a 10 grand Rangerover in exchange if it were my truck . Price wise its a lump of metal but from an ownership point of view i can't find anything better at any price . Its almost a shame i don't need another .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's been a difficult decision and I've honestly enjoyed the collie more than any of my toy cars that I've had before if i could I would just park it up and leave it but these machines are better run than stood hence very reluctantly it's got to go.

Cracking looking truck, and a nicely crafted ad. The new owner will be pleased with that for sure. If I thought there was a cat in hells chance of doing a swap with you for a Smart car with dodgy wiring I would love to be its new owner. Alas, it's not for me. :cry:

Good luck with the sale Umar, I cant see it hanging around long at that price.

Shame it's got to go,it is one of my biggest regrets so far selling mine.

Having started a new job recently I can no longer afford to run the collie daily so it's now up for sale.

View attachment 103472

the full listing is on eBay item no

Contact 07541 960492

p.s, you guys have been a great bunch to deal with!
Even though your 90 is being sold I hope stick around here Umar

Back