Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I've been everywhere man, now im stuck in Meekatharra.

James Anderson

Country Flag
australia
Hi All,

2000 HZJ105r
Gturbo
EDM Intercooler
3 inch exhaust
Old Man Emu Suspension

I've got a with a cracked piston and I am doing an engine rebuild with ceramic coated pistons.

I'm chasing a 105 engine repair manual however would prefer a 105 FSM if anyone has one as pdf?

James

Hi James,

Best I can do is the Haynes Manuel paper copy. I can scan the relevant pages and send them over if you can't find anything better in soft copy. Let me know.

Nick

Hi All,

2000 HZJ105r
Gturbo
EDM Intercooler
3 inch exhaust
Old Man Emu Suspension

I've got a with a cracked piston and I am doing an engine rebuild with ceramic coated pistons.

I'm chasing a 105 engine repair manual however would prefer a 105 FSM if anyone has one as pdf?

James
Cant help James,
But good luck. Hope you get it done before you need to bowl for England again

Hi James,

Best I can do is the Haynes Manuel paper copy. I can scan the relevant pages and send them over if you can't find anything better in soft copy. Let me know.

Nick

Thanks Nick, I’ve been trying to hunt down a Gregory’s but hey must have gone out out of print. I’ve got a V8 Manual as well and it’s got decent assembly instructions.

Apparently because it’s an HZ you can use an 80 series manual for the engine.

Thanks for the offer though.

Cant help James,
But good luck. Hope you get it done before you need to bowl for England again

Thanks Ben!

Yeah unfortunately it would be the one time I’d be playing on the wrong team.

I do however have to move down the road (1600kms away) in 3 weeks.

So it's the 1HZ engine? 6cyl inline petrol as in an 80 series? @Gary820 has one as do others whose names escape me at the moment. @Blown80 maybe.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1hz is the 4.2 base diesel. I have the same truck & I have a copy of the FSM that Rob shared in the other thread. However I am 500 miles away from both those things. If you don't hear back by Monday morning from Rob, I can post the docs somewhere.

1hz is the 4.2 base diesel. I have the same truck & I have a copy of the FSM that Rob shared in the other thread. However I am 500 miles away from both those things. If you don't hear back by Monday morning from Rob, I can post the docs somewhere.
I really must try and pay more attention :doh:

Back