Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Joe Dunne says Hello.

Joe Dunne1

Country Flag
australia
The first half of my working life in the late '60s was mining exploration in Central Africa. I owned a Landrover Ser2A which dumped me with two broken halfshafts (front and back) in sand dunes along the mid Zambezi river. I walked 35 miles and borrowed an FJ45 to tow my broken "thing", and next timme in town I bought an FJ45. Never looked back!!!!
The second half working was in the sea worldwide, so I used ships, not LCruisers!
BUT I could not resist buying a 1976 FJ40 while visiting family in Oz. But I cannot get to driving it enough, so I guess it needs a new home!!
Joe Dunne

Anybody want to buy my FJ40-1976,
CIMG0166.JPG
it needs a new home!

Oh so cruel and heartless
Thats it
It needs a good home
Your Forty has given you how long with no trouble
You had to sell both kidneys wife and kids to keep it on the road
You could of spared a bit of spit and tissue to give it a wash
Go on sit down with a few beers or drinks of your choice
Think on all the good times you have had
Write them down on a piece of paper Keep it safe
If you can think of anything bad
Write it down on a different page turn the page over
Now get out the good list read it over again and again
You want to keep it don't you
You NEED to keep it don't you
Come KEEP IT
Got some adventures together share them with us remember the good times keep it
See where this is going keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it

If you scroll down the page a bit more you will see a member called Groundeater go on have a look at what he has done to his 45
If you take on that sort of restoration challenge you will undoubtedly have to sell the household pet along with your liver and your nearest living relatives go on go on go on sell sell sell your relatives that is

On a budget you will have to wear a pair of trainers that have holes in them and the front of the sole is reminiscent of a crocodile...

But the 40 has immaculate paintwork with no filler and has an excellent engine conversion!

Back