Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Karl near Ashborne in Derbyshire

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Just bought some critical bits from Karl. Spare wheel, air con pump, wiper linkages, headlight washer, backplate and an abs sensor. Very nice to deal with, knowledgeable on cruiser parts and good customer service. Knows Stef and Julian too.

Asked him to come along on join us on the forum. Says he might make Lincomb this June. Will post his number once I get an OK from him

Chris

Is he on ebay? If so what's his username?

errrr.....dunno. Not that I know of.

Chris

I bought an 80 series OEM receiver hitch off him and it went smoothly.

hi lads, finally on here. karl 325 is my ebay name and my num is 07968389167. Great weekned at elco great to meet some of the lads. For sure i will be there for the next one. Take a few spares next time as had cv go pop and couple of other probs. All part of the fun

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey Karl, great meeting you on Saturday. Pity that you broke your CV but like me, you can't stop yourself :twisted:

Hi tony. It was back in the forest today. We got it going again last night. Finished about 11.30. Had to take front pop off to get home as the center locker wouldnt come out. give us a shout if your out playing up this way. Dave in the petrol 80 went for it in the water where i got stuck. He didnt even get round the fist corner as bottomed out and water seemed to e alot higher. He ended up with water in the car. :lol:

karl wester said:
Hi tony. It was back in the forest today. We got it going again last night. Finished about 11.30. Had to take front pop off to get home as the center locker wouldnt come out. give us a shout if your out playing up this way. Dave in the petrol 80 went for it in the water where i got stuck. He didnt even get round the fist corner as bottomed out and water seemed to e alot higher. He ended up with water in the car. :lol:

Great that you managed to get it going again so that you could have another play :D

Water in Dave's car, no wonder his Mrs was not very happy :lol: Especially after him being a bit more cautious on Saturday.

Recently boughts some bits of Karl after my beating at picadilly wood. He even managed to get me a white replacement mirror.

Top Seller and super quick delivery.

Cheers Karl :thumbup:

Back