Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Karl the parts guy?

Dave2000

Supporter
Country Flag
spain
Hi all, only recently returned to the forum and having now become able to work on my 80 again. I tried contacting @karl webster (I have had parts from him sent to Spain in the past with no issue) but cannot get a reply from him, even tried sending him a boat load of money via PayPay (well alright 0.80 pence :)) which allowed me to message him but still no reply, anyone know if he is still about?

Regards

Dave

Last edited:
Well he's definitely about, but where.... Ahh not sure about that Dave.

Thanks for that Chris, I need a speedometer head as the trip on mine has failed due to some heavy handed git known as 'the owner' pressing the reset button too hard! :icon-redface:

Regards

Dave

Karl always has a few parts on Ebay, (I'm sure it's him!) you could try contacting him on there.....

Karls 80 parts

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Absolutely agree and understand and of course congratulations.

I will keep hunting as I still have the dashboard out and hope to get my licence back this week after a long illness, in the meantime please give me a shout as soon as you are back working in case I have not managed to source the various bits I need.

Many thanks.

Regards

Dave

Thanks for that @Higgy: I did try @chapel gate for an ariel but cannot remember if I ask him about a speedo? I have had parts from both Mike and Karl in the past and never had an issue, it is fortunate we have resources such as these guys, it cheaper for me to buy and have parts sent over than what it is to purchase here in Spain, I may have a speedometer from somewhere in Murcia marked KPH which would be fine, I can (well used to be able) convert from MPH to KPH on the fly so will keep searching, with the possibility of getting my licence back on Thursday after nearly five months I am itching to get back in the 80.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards

Dave

Thanks for that, Karl has replied.

Many thanks.

Regards

Dave

Back