Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Kids Motocross

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Looking to get my 6 year old nephew into motocross, or just off roading as just been offered a cheap bike for him in very good order.
Been going through the usual sources like ebay for all the gear but wondered if there was any advice i need before going ahead with it all.

Like get his mum to not hit you over the head for endangering her little darling??

Other than that pearly, not really - sorry :D

This is something that I am keen for my kids to get into, infact the mrs is probably more for it than me. The biggest problem I have is where they can ride the bikes. There is not much local to me, and unfortunatley I don't know any of the local farmers!

If there was somewhere within 30mins or so for me they would each have a motorcross bike. I recon you could get a bike and all the kit for around £2k per kid which would include a trailer to tow them around.

2k, really?
I just bought a second hand 50cc trail bike for £50, and finding all the protective gear on ebay for about another £50

WOW just goes to show you. I suppose I was thinking of a 1 year old bike, just goes to show you how much I really know :cry:

Back