Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Kilometer dial (instead of miles dial) for my odometer

Franky

Country Flag
netherlands
Hallo, I love your miles but getting too much fines. For my V8 J 100 i am looking for a kilometer dial (or do you call it a kilometer face) Who can help me out?
625E1E86-9776-415A-89F3-EC857D95A5FA.jpeg

Hi Franky, out of interest, why can't you use the blue numbers to gauge your speed? Changing out the console is going to be an expensive thing to do, and I think it is unlikely (although I might be wrong) that you will be able to just change the speed dial

N

Hi Franky, out of interest, why can't you use the blue numbers to gauge your speed? Changing out the console is going to be an expensive thing to do, and I think it is unlikely (although I might be wrong) that you will be able to just change the speed dial

N
Hi Nick the fish, the blue numbers are realy in the background and especially in the evening hardly visable. If I can get an original face it is just a replacement and i know a company who can do the job. Revisie van auto-electronica is bij ons professioneel, betaalbaar en klantgericht. | KMS Apeldoorn - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Hi Frank,

If you have found someone who can change out the dial in the meter assembly then your best bet is to go to this website

and select your Land Cruiser, where you'll be able to find the part number for your speedometer assambly. It'll probably be in 'Electrical' then 'Meter'. You can then google the part number it to see if you can find a KM/h dial. Or you could try Amayama who will send if from Japan/ UAE.

Hope that helps

N

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Frank,

If you have found someone who can change out the dial in the meter assembly then your best bet is to go to this website

and select your Land Cruiser, where you'll be able to find the part number for your speedometer assambly. It'll probably be in 'Electrical' then 'Meter'. You can then google the part number it to see if you can find a KM/h dial. Or you could try Amayama who will send if from Japan/ UAE.

Hope that helps

N
Great, thanks a lot.

So much easier to look at the navi screen instead. And when it's attached to the speed signal it's always accurate.

Back