Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Krown U.K. Rustproofing

If the funds were i place i'd be asking Krown what i should use to remove it with every intention of going back to have it done again .

At the time of application, i thought it will do for now to buy me some time until i can get around to making the underside pretty , a temporary solution .

Now i wonder how i'm gonna get it off so rust converter and paint will stick , BEFORE that work is protected by Krown .

They said it would be 175.00 for the top up.

I had it booked for feb 2020, then of course lock down happened.

Its not been used for 2yrs, about to get it back on the road.

G.

@Shayne on the Krown website for T40 removal it says use soapy water for skin contamination. I still have some staining on my drive that hasn't disappeared yet but still happy with the result. Strangely the recommendation for clearing up is water (the one thing it protects against)!

Krown product T40 extract (Methods and Materials for Containment and Cleaning Up ... Wash with plenty of water)

You mean thats fake water morrisons have sold me maybe 15 times and i forgot to turn the tap on when using my own pressure washer :icon-eek:

I imagine a decent degreaser will get rid of it , its oil of some sort thats for sure .

This stuff is pretty good though i've no idea if it will shift Krown No Nonsense Heavy Duty Degreaser 5Ltr - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Hang on soapy water suggests detergent , the one thing you should never wash your car with - fairy liquid . Can't remember what the American version of the same is called "dawn" maybe . Lots of detailers suggest theres nothing better to remove old car wax .

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back