Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Krown

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
So it must be coming up to a year since the 1st trucks were done, so I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the product and will anyone be having the trucks retreated this year.
I'm pretty pleased with mine apart from the oil ruined the rubber pump mount for my Ebberspatcher cost all of 7 quid for a new one. Tbh I can't decide if to have a 2nd treatment of not or leave it another year
David

Mines coming up to two years and the time they suggest a re-treat. There’s still some coming out of the odd orifice Hearne and there in the heat but underneath it does look a tad dry. I wonder if I t’s almost Worth bolting some tell tale pieces of steel to the chassis, one with treatment and one without to see what could have happened to your chassis. I did say ‘almost’. I am considering a top up I have to say. However I can report that if you run your finger over the chassis, the dryness that appears is actually dust on some sort of residue. It looks like the Krown fluid is still present.

I need to check my eberspacher rubber by the looks of it. :shock: He did say to wipe rubbers as it affects them. My door handles all stuck until he told me to give the little rubber stoppers under them a wipe which cured that little issue immediately.

Back