Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

KZJ70 SWB Niggles

Yorkshire Devil

I'm having issues with the front passenger side door handle on my KZJ70. When I lift the door handle from the outdoor it does open the door, its always been like this over the last year it got worse and when I squired WD40 from the outside it freed up. Its always works on the inside handle & still does.

It just won't open from the outside now no matter how much WD40 I spray in the mechanism. When locked from the inside it will still open from the side when you pull the handle.

All this aside its the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

Any ideas????

I'm having issues with the front passenger side door handle on my KZJ70. When I lift the door handle from the outdoor it does open the door, its always been like this over the last year it got worse and when I squired WD40 from the outside it freed up. Its always works on the inside handle & still does.

It just won't open from the outside now no matter how much WD40 I spray in the mechanism. When locked from the inside it will still open from the side when you pull the handle.

All this aside its the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

Any ideas????

If you unbolt the outer handle and pop out the adjustable rod that goes down to the door lock. Then with the adjuster lengthen the rod and the problem will be solved. Also on occasions one of the hindges on the outer handle can be broken. Should sort out the headache!

Back