Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

KZJ78 Owners Manual

Wills

Country Flag
great_britain
Just wondering if anyone out there has a hard copy of a KZJ78 Owners Manual I could buy?

Long shot I know! Cheers, Will

As in the owners manual that should be in the car, or as in workshop manuals to fix it? :think:

Non of them are hard back, only paper back and all are available in PDF form if you cant find any second hand ones or Toyota no longer sell new ones. :icon-wink:

An old crusty one would be great, Id just like to have one in the car thats all! cheers

nah, its just the A5 format owners manual Im after not the service manuals - just wondering if anyone has one lying around was all! cheers

You may struggle to find a second hand one, if I was you I'd contact Toyota and try and order a new one.

Part 01999-60601. :icon-wink:

*Edit. Just put that part number into Amayama.com and it doesnt come up with anything. :doh:

And google only brings up the thread below, where I gave someone else the part number. :icon-biggrin:

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/com...e-owners-manual-for-a-1995-1996-prado.142373/

I spent a few hours a moth or 2 ago scanning the A5 owners manual out of the car into a PDF document. How do I go about uploading it so others can have a copy of it? :icon-smile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I went into a toyota dealership without that number as i was just passing by, and they said they couldn't get it. I'll try again with the part number...

Back