Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

KZJ90 in Denmark

90LC1998

Supporter
Country Flag
denmark
My name is John and I live in Fredensborg north of Copenhagen. I am the happy owner of a KZJ90 3,0 TD reg. 01/98, 199.000 km which I imported from Germany in May 2018. The restoration is almost complete, so now I again can drive stately when I go hunting or shall participate in dog competitions with my German rough-haired pointer.

The car is registered as I truck, i.e. no back seats due to the tax system in Denmark. I had to get a car registered first time before June 3, 1998 then the yearly tax is “only” 575£ due to the car has an exhaust filter installed. Without filter and with backseats the price is 1450£/year.

This 4x4 is my fourth. I have previously had LC BJ73 (7 Years), Nissan Patrol Y60 (5 years) and a Volvo XC90 (5 Years).

Hey John and welcome.
Would be cool to see any pictures of the restoration process. :)

Hi Samuel
I have a little. The body work was in excellent condition as well as the frame, but I think I have changed or fixed all parts below. It has 200.120 km on the watch so now the job is new water pump, timing belt etc. and of coarse change the front springs and the spring support so the front can be lowered. According to Monroe, the shock absorbers is OK.

Attachments

• My LC1998.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Back