Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser 100 upgrade advice

Risingsun

Country Flag
scotland
Ok guys been a land Rover guy all my life but have just bought a Land Cruiser 100 ...so looking to convert it into a nice camping overland vehicle

Looking to upgrade the suspension as its just to low for what I want it to do.. the bumpers need to go so looking for a winch front bumper and spare wheel carrying rear bumper... I know the suspension is going to take a bit of work to remove all the old pipes but looking for advice on what to replace it with..... also best place to buy some bumpers and what bumpers are up to the job ... thanks for any advice

cheers

Dave

Dave excellent choice. Web search I h8 mud for the 100 series- there's bundles of info. You now drive one of the finest overland rigs ever made. ARB and smittybilt make nice additions.

Built FZJ80
If it ain't broke, fix it again.

Dave - you may like to take a look at my Hedgehog build thread in the overland build section here for some ideas. We're overlanding in North America at present and putting everything through its paces

Thanks steve I will do

Just ping me if you have any specific questions.....welcome to the 100 Series......I too had a LR before this.....110 Utility. I sort of miss it for a few milliseconds as we had so much fun in it, but love my LC now for overlanding

Back