Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LAND CRUISER 80 back right hand door lock and linkage

a mason

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi guys
back to the to doo list started last year, hopefully now the storms and bad weather are starting to back off I can get a little more done to keep the truck as should be .To be honest not a lot ,the main thing I need to sort out is the rear door isn't locking with the central locking and hasn't for a year or two .So got stuck in stripped out the linkage and while doing so tried to give it a last chance clicking the fob ,open close but nothing major other than a twitch like that of a dead body with the nerves waving goodbye. If anyone else has been through the same getting a replacement ,I would love to hear from you or anyone who may have this item for sale, or knows who I might need to contact ,
cheers
Andy

Hi guys
back to the to doo list started last year, hopefully now the storms and bad weather are starting to back off I can get a little more done to keep the truck as should be .To be honest not a lot ,the main thing I need to sort out is the rear door isn't locking with the central locking and hasn't for a year or two .So got stuck in stripped out the linkage and while doing so tried to give it a last chance clicking the fob ,open close but nothing major other than a twitch like that of a dead body with the nerves waving goodbye. If anyone else has been through the same getting a replacement ,I would love to hear from you or anyone who may have this item for sale, or knows who I might need to contact ,
cheers
Andy
Try 80 breaker or Karl Webster on here for any bits

Back