Land Cruiser Biigfoot

Ecky Thump

Mar 4, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Garage
There is a Surf in Crawley, admittedly not as high as that but it's amazing how no one parks anywhere near him when he is in Tesco's car park.
His side steps are about the same height as my bonnet and he has a drop down ladder to get in.
I wouldn't own it but it does look intimidating. :lol:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

pugwash

I am in uk
Mar 1, 2010
N Hampshire
ignat said:
if that's in the states then they have bog swamping days where the vehicle needs to ford 15-20 foot- they look rediculous but do serve a very very limited purpose. On the other hand it could be ridiculous tat!

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
pugwash said:
ignat said:
if that's in the states then they have bog swamping days where the vehicle needs to ford 15-20 foot- they look rediculous but do serve a very very limited purpose. On the other hand it could be ridiculous tat!
It does look ridiculous, but he seems to be on OUR ;) side of the road, but the reg plate doesn't look like a UK one, but it could be just a show plate and the red road markings look different to me too.
Chas

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks