Land Cruiser BJ42 Resurrection

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
Andy Harvey said:
That's almost a religious experience seeing that, makes you feel all warm inside. When they built them, they built them tuff!!!!
Couldn't agree more

Love the redneck repair on the fuel pump though!

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
That's really jolly splendid. However, I suspect that one of the indicators might not be working, which must have been disappointing.

C

Andy Harvey

Mar 6, 2010
Cheltenham, UK
Jimbo4x4 said:
Andy Harvey said:
That's almost a religious experience seeing that, makes you feel all warm inside. When they built them, they built them tuff!!!!
Couldn't agree more

Love the redneck repair on the fuel pump though!
I always say any car that you can't repair with some bailing twine, a hammer and a swiss army knife is too damn complicated. I thought the fuel pump repair showed the kind of genius those Mongolian guys showed in Long way round repairing the cameraman's Russian bike. The sort of thing that a lot of mechanics have forgotten. I learnt mechanics repairing Ford Cortinas back in the day when computers weren't thought about and repairing motors wasn't all about just replacing parts. All power to the man and up the Rednecks :clap: :clap:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks