ignat

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
[youtube:20tzk0l9]tuSf9IBw6lg[/youtube:20tzk0l9]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Impressive!

I would love one of them :drool: :drool:

That's almost a religious experience seeing that, makes you feel all warm inside. When they built them, they built them tuff!!!!

Andy Harvey said:
That's almost a religious experience seeing that, makes you feel all warm inside. When they built them, they built them tuff!!!!

Couldn't agree more

Love the redneck repair on the fuel pump though!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's really jolly splendid. However, I suspect that one of the indicators might not be working, which must have been disappointing.

C

He has a few other "crusty" projects.
I like his sense of humour :cool:

Jimbo4x4 said:
Andy Harvey said:

Couldn't agree more

Love the redneck repair on the fuel pump though!

I always say any car that you can't repair with some bailing twine, a hammer and a swiss army knife is too damn complicated. I thought the fuel pump repair showed the kind of genius those Mongolian guys showed in Long way round repairing the cameraman's Russian bike. The sort of thing that a lot of mechanics have forgotten. I learnt mechanics repairing Ford Cortinas back in the day when computers weren't thought about and repairing motors wasn't all about just replacing parts. All power to the man and up the Rednecks :clap: :clap:

Back