Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser community Ballot Box - VOTE NOW

Land Cruiser community Ballot Box - VOTE NOW

• Total voters

Bat21

Supporter
Country Flag
morocco
Lets see how in touch the Land Cruiser community members are with the rest of the country come Thursday.

VOTE NOW - all votes are anonymous.

im a bit out of touch with uk politcs but the old adage holds true - don´t vote it just encourages them

Hi All

Thats interesting !

other than Conservative, Liberal is higher than the other four, including Labour.

I know more can vote, but I would have thought Labour would have been 2nd !

Steve

PS I forgot to mention, I voted "other" and this is who I voted for ! The Icelandic Party
The reason is a friend is voting for them, and when I asked him why?

"He said they have done more in the last few days to stop immigration to this country than the Labour party have done in the last 13 years! " :lol:
(taken from another forum)

So we have 222 members and only 17 votes :shock:

I guess this is a reflection of the lethargy of the UK population and I'm sure the same will happen tomorrow :roll:

Interesting, we are not exactly representative of the entire country. Hung parliament has just been announced in the real world and on here labour are down there with BNP and others!

The BBC website has quite an interesting interactive map with the declared seats so far. England seems to be almost only blue/Tory, yet Labour have a reasonable number of seats. Go outside of England and there aint too many Tory seats to be seen :roll:
I guess the poll reflects mainly English views on this site? :mrgreen:

I see BNP didn't win a single seat :lol: For the amount of coverage they get in the press, I figured they'd at least get some seats in the areas where they hang out! SHows what I know about politics in general :oops:

Steve Wright said:
The Icelandic Party
I enjoyed this story :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Does anybody else think the election was absolutely pointless?

not if brown will go and it seems his days are numbered

oh yes then some other none elected dip stick can take his place :roll:

Perhaps this is why politics/ the country is in such a mess.
Shame there was not a none of the above on the ballot paper

Well i did my bit, might be doing it again shortly though, hung parliaments are usually shortlived.

and the devil will ice skate to work before Brown will get my vote :!:

At work my girlfriend asked who her collegues votes for, they all said well labour of course. She then asked why and the response was 'we always vote labour'. then she asked how could you possibly vote for brown? at this point it turned out that they have no idea what his policies are and they just vote labour just because they always have :shock:

This seems to happen allot and it goes for conservative voters too, plenty people vote a certain party just because they always have without any knowledge of what's at stake.

I agree, most of my family vote labour because of some misguided notion..

"i'm working class, so i have to vote labour, only middle class and posh people vote conservative..."

No matter what you say to them about this working class/middle class c*ap they will not have it!!

If i were in Cameron's camp i'd be focussing my campaign on trying to get through the these people who vote the way their parents and grandparents did.. and for that reason alone!

Rob said:
not if brown will go and it seems his days are numbered
lol he made a resignation speech with an hour of posting that

It's about time slack jaw did something honest... having said that he will probably hang on for another 3-4 months, so he can't even resign propery...

[/rant over]

TonyP said:
It's about time slack jaw did something honest... having said that he will probably hang on for another 3-4 months, so he can't even resign propery...

[/rant over]

Did you believe him? Politician....

Fair point.... bloody crooks ths lot of them!

...blody sepl chceker! :lol: and for that matter, bloody 15min time out :oops:

Eyes down for a full house, it looks like something is happening

Back